Accessing your downloaded videos - iOS App
To access your downloads on the iOS App, follow the steps below:
1. Tap on "More" at the bottom right corner of the screen.
2. Tap on "My Downloads" under "My Account" section.
You'll see all your downloads here. Click on any of them to play the video.
1. If you're a registered user, downloads will remain active for 48 hours, post which the downloads would expire. You'd need to re-download the video once expired.
2. If you're a subscribed user, downloads will remain active till your subscription end date or for 48 hours, whichever is earlier. You'll need to re-download the video once expired.
3. If you go offline (without an internet/data connection) the downloaded video will remain active for a period of 48 hours only. Post which you will need to re-activate the downloaded video by connecting to the internet and clicking on 'Restore Download' on the downloaded video. This will not download the video again, but merely renew the downloaded video license.
4. Subtitles are not available for downloaded content.
How can I access my downloaded videos?
To access your downloads, follow the steps by selecting the platform you're viewing ZEE5 on: Accessing your downloaded videos - Android App Accessing your downloaded videos - iOS App
Accessing your downloaded videos - Android App
To access your downloads on the Android App, follow the steps below: 1. Tap the "Hamburger" menu (3 horizontal lines) on the top left corner of the screen. A menu will pull out. 2. Tap on "My Downloads" under "My Account" section. You'll see all your ...
Changing your default download video quality - iOS App
To change your default video quality when downloading a video on the iOS App, follow the steps below: 1. Tap on "More" at the bottom right corner of the screen. 2. Tap on "Settings" under "Language & Settings" section. 3. Under "Downloaded videos" ...
Managing your notifications - iOS App
To manage your notifications on the iOS App, follow the steps below: 1. Go to phone setting 2. Search for 'Notifications' using search option 3. Search for ZEE5 app under notifications 4. Disable all Notifications option for ZEE5 app
Enabling / Disabling autoplay - iOS App
To disable Autoplay on the iOS App, follow the steps below: 1. Tap on "More" at the bottom right corner of the screen. 2. Tap on "Settings" under "Language & Settings" 3. Set the Auto Play to "Off"
Content Redressal Mechanism as per the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
CONTENT COMPLAINT If you wish to register any complaint in respect of any content available on ZEE5, kindly register the complaint at https://www.zee.com/content-grievance-redressal/ by providing the below mandatory information, in order to take ...
Registering with ZEE5
Signing up with ZEE5 is easy. You can sign up with ZEE5 with your mobile number or email ID. Click here to register. If you're signing up for ZEE5 using your mobile number or email ID, you will be required to provide your first & last name, set a ...
I purchased a subscription/ZEEPLEX rental, but it’s not working
Made a payment but your subscription/ZEEPLEX rental isn't active, or is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away! Firstly, make sure that you are on the latest ZEE5 app version. Visit How can I enable automatic updates for the ZEE5 ...
How can I download the ZEE5 App?
To download the ZEE5 application for your device, follow the steps below basis the platform/device you're using: On an Android mobile phone Go to the Google Play Store on your Android mobile phone. Search for ZEE5 on the Play Store. Click on Install ...
Does ZEE5 provide free trials of their subscription offering?
Our free trial offerings vary from time to time and are specific to countries and platforms. If there's a free trial available for you on the platform you're viewing ZEE5 on, you'll see the offer on the home page.