Anniversary Offer - Select Smart TVs & Media Streaming Devices
Get 50% off on purchase of annual pack through TV journey. Partners covered: Amazon FireTV stick, Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, SONY, TCL, Android TVs, Cloudwalker, Thompson, Onida, Hisense, AOSP TVs
- Valid from: 14th February 2021
- All existing and new users of Connected Devices who buy the annual pack during the offer period
How To Avail The Offer
- Switch on the your TV (new or existing) and launch the ZEE5 application.
- You will see the offer on the homepage banner along with the featured content.
- If you are an existing user: Log in and change your existing subscription.
- If you are a new user: Register and select the 1-year ZEE5 Premium subscription.
- Proceed to pay the revised amount (Rs. 599) through either PayTM QR or UPI.
- You can now enjoy blockbuster ZEE5 Premium content!
Additional Details / Special Condition / Exclusion*
- The subscription is applicable only in India.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is non-negotiable and non-binding.
- This offer is valid in India only.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers made by other Connected Devices, ZEE5 or any other parties.
- The interpretation and implementation of the Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of ZEE5
- This offer is not redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be exchanged for any other product or service and has no residual value.
- To the extent permitted by law, ZEE5 or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of ZEE5 or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
- ZEE5 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify/clarify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control or otherwise (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- ZEE5 reserves the right to add or delete any of the Terms and Conditions at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the users.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of the Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remaining parts of the Terms and Conditions to the extent that it is severable.
- ZEE5 shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case of any failed transaction as part of this offer not liable for any failure relating to technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other issues of any kind to the extent that these may prevent the user from participating in this offer.
- This offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- For any assistance or queries related to ZEE5 service, please reach out to us by clicking the ‘Write to us’ link given at the bottom of the page.
Changing the audio language of a video - Smart TV's / Media Streaming Devices
To change the audio language of a video on Smart TV's / Media Streaming Devices, follow the steps below: If you're using an Android TV / Amazon Fire TV Stick / Xiaomi TV: 1. While watching a video, tap any arrow key on your remote, or the pause ...
Changing the video quality language of a video - Smart TV's / Media Streaming Devices
To change your video quality On Smart TV's / Media Streaming Devices, follow the steps below: If you're using an Android TV / Amazon Fire TV Stick / Xiaomi TV: 1. While watching a video, tap any arrow key on your remote, or the pause button to bring ...
Adding / Viewing / Removing a video from your Watchlist - Smart TV's / Media Streaming Devices
To add / view / remove a video from your Watchlist On Smart TV's / Media Streaming Devices, follow the steps below: To add a video to your Watchlist: 1. Select the thumbnail of Movie or TV Show (Not applicable for episodes) you'd like added to your ...
I'm unable to find the ZEE5 app on my Smart TV/Media Streaming Device
This would be due to an unsupported device or account. Which Device are you using? Amazon Fire TV Stick If you are in India, you need to change your Amazon Account Country/Region to India, for the ZEE5 App to reflect on the App Store of your Fire ...
Facing streaming issues on your Samsung Smart TV
SAMSUNG TV We support Samsung Tizen OS 4.0 & above (TVs manufactured from 2018 onwards). In case you are facing streaming issues on your Samsung Smart TV, please make a note of your Tizen OS version. Here are the steps to find out the OS version: ...
How can I delete / log out a registered device, I get device limit reached error
To remove the devices attached to your account: Once you reach your device limit depending on the subscription plan you're on, you'll see a pop up on the newest device when you try to play a video, "Your device limit is reached. Do you want to add ...
Content Redressal Mechanism as per the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
CONTENT COMPLAINT If you wish to register any complaint in respect of any content available on ZEE5, kindly register the complaint at https://www.zee.com/content-grievance-redressal/ by providing the below mandatory information, in order to take ...
Registering with ZEE5
Signing up with ZEE5 is easy. You can sign up with ZEE5 with your mobile number or email ID. Click here to register. If you're signing up for ZEE5 using your mobile number or email ID, you will be required to provide your first & last name, set a ...
I purchased a subscription/ZEEPLEX rental, but it’s not working
Made a payment but your subscription/ZEEPLEX rental isn't active, or is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away! Firstly, make sure that you are on the latest ZEE5 app version. Visit How can I enable automatic updates for the ZEE5 ...
How do I watch ZEE5 on my television?
You can watch ZEE5 on your television either by using a SMART TV, a Streaming Media Device or a Set Top Box. To know how to watch ZEE5 on your television follow the steps below: Switch on your SMART TV. Go to your Smart Home / Hub on your TV. Search ...