AUSFB Shopping Dhamaka (Get INR250 cashback on purchase of ZEE5 12M Subscription with AU DC and CC)
Get flat INR 250 cashback when you purchase a ZEE5 Premium Annual Subscription through AUSFB Debit/Credit Card.
- Valid from: 01 October 2021
- Valid till: 07 November 2021
Merchant Discount/Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions
- This Offer ('Offer') from AUSFB Ltd. ('AU Small Finance Bank') is open to all Card members holding a valid and existing AUSFB Visa / RuPay Debit Card & Credit Card (‘Card’)
- Offer shall be valid from 1st October to 7th November 2021, (both days inclusive) (“Term”) unless extended by AUSFB. Offer is made available at the sole discretion of AUSFB.
- The reward/Cashback/Discount cannot be exchanged for any other variant/product or redeem in cash or any other means and no options will be given to the winner to choose from.
- Merchants’ participation is mutually agreed in the AU Shopping Dhamaka 2021. Logo, Images used are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may differ from the image.
How To Avail The Offer:
- Open the ZEE5 mobile app or website.
- Click on BUY PLAN on the homepage.
- Select ZEE5 Premium Annual subscription (12 Months of INR 499).
- Make the payment using AUSFB’s Debit card/Credit card (Get cashback of INR 250 within 45 days)
- You can now enjoy blockbuster ZEE5 content.
Additional Details / Special Condition / Exclusion*:
- No two offers can be clubbed together.
- The subscription is applicable only in India.
Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between ZEE5 and each Customer. By accepting and availing the Offer, the Customer accepts these Terms & Conditions as binding upon him/her.
- This offer is non-negotiable and non-binding.
- This offer is valid in India only.
- The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
- To the extent permitted by law, ZEE5 or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of ZEE5 or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
- ZEE5 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control or otherwise (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- ZEE5 reserves the right to modify, add or delete any of the Terms and Conditions at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the Customers.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of the Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remaining parts of the Terms and Conditions to the extent that it is severable.
- ZEE5 shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case of any failed transaction as part of this offer NOR liable for any failure relating to technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other issues of any kind to the extent that these may prevent the Customer from participating in this offer.
- By availing this offer, it is deemed that the Customer has agreed to all the terms & conditions mentioned herein.
- AUSFB does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under this Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to manufacturer/distributor.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the Cardmember either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. AU SFB under no circumstances shall be responsible towards the same.
- AUSFB shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardmember under the Offer.
- AUSFB will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding the validity and acceptability of the Offer.
- This Offer is a standalone Offer and the benefits offered under this Offer cannot be clubbed together and/or in any way be cumulated with any other offer of AUSFB in any manner, or form.
- Cardmembers are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- In case a Cardholder cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Offer, then the Cardholder shall not be eligible.
- AUSFB shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- AUSFB & Partner reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the cashback shall in no event constitute a claim against AU SFB.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of AUSFB & Partner shall be final and binding in all respects.
- All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Jaipur only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
- In the event that the Parties are unable to resolve a dispute arising out or in connection with these terms and conditions whether during its subsistence or thereafter between the Parties including any dispute or difference relating to the interpretation of the terms or any clause thereof in accordance with the procedure specified above, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration by a sole Arbitrator appointed by the Bank at its sole discretion. The award of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties. The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, or any statutory modification thereof, shall apply to the arbitration proceedings, which shall be held in Jaipur and conducted in the English language.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions as uploaded on the website of AUSFB. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions and General Terms and Conditions as uploaded on the website of AUSFB.
- AUSFB reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. AUSFB also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. Any grant of cashback under this Program shall be at the sole discretion of AUSFB. These terms and conditions do not create any legal right to demand a cashback from AUSFB.
- Any and all taxes, including without any limitation income tax (if any) applicable on this Offer and the rewards / benefits thereto shall be borne by the Customers & shall deposit the applicable amount of taxes (if any) to applicable governmental authorities before user could avail any benefits, unless otherwise mandated under the applicable laws.
- AU Small Finance Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or in any other instrument, ZEEL will not be liable nor be a party to any claims, suits, proceedings, complaints etc made by the Customer in an event the Customer fails to receive the agreed cash back from AUSFB. AUSFB shall be solely liable for the same and will defend and indemnify ZEEL in any such claims, suits etc at its expenses including complete legal cost.
- This offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
- ZEE5 reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this offer and you are required to keep yourself updated about the same.
- For any assistance or queries related to ZEE5 service, please reach out to us by clicking the ‘Write to us’ link given at the bottom of the page.
Product / Service Offers: AUSFB Shopping Dhamaka (Get INR250 cashback on purchase of ZEE5 12M Subscription with AU DC and CC) Flipkart 12 + 3 Offer: Additional 3 Month on 12 Months ZEE5 Subscription ! Flipkart 3 + 1 Offer: Additional 1 Month on 3 ...
Airtel Postpaid Offer - Get a monthly ZEE5 Premium Subscription at a discount
Offer Details Get a 1-month ZEE5 Premium subscription added to your Airtel postpaid bill and get a 10% discount every month Offer Validity Valid from: 1st October 2020 Valid till: 1st October 2021 Eligibility Criteria Offer applicable on for all ...
Amazon FireTV Plus Offer – Get a free ZEE5 Premium subscription
Offer Details: Buy an Amazon FireTV Plus bundle from amazon.in and get a free Rs.499 (1-year) ZEE5 Premium subscription. Offer Validity: Valid from: 26th July 2021 Valid till: 31st March 2022 Eligibility Criteria: Offer applicable only for users who ...
Fivenet Broadband Offer – Get a free ZEE5 Premium Subscription
Offer Details Get a free ZEE5 Premium subscription with your Fivenet Broadband. Offer Validity Valid from: 1st January 2021 Valid to: 31st March 2022 Eligibility Criteria Customer should be an active Fivenet Broadband customer and should be on INR ...
How do I purchase a Premium subscription?
ZEE5 offers a wide range of Premium subscription plans for each country. The best way to purchase a Premium subscription is to go to the Subscription page. On the Mobile App Open the ZEE5 mobile app and log in. Tap BUY PLAN at the top left of the ...
How can I delete / log out a registered device?
To remove the devices attached to your account: Once you reach your device limit depending on the subscription plan you're on, you'll see a pop up on the newest device when you try to play a video, "Your device limit is reached. Do you want to add ...
I purchased a subscription/ZEEPLEX rental, but it’s not working
Made a payment but your subscription/ZEEPLEX rental isn't active, or is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away! Firstly, make sure that you are on the latest ZEE5 app version. Visit How can I enable automatic updates for the ZEE5 ...
Registering with ZEE5
Signing up with ZEE5 is easy. You can sign up with ZEE5 with your mobile number or email ID. Click here to register. If you're signing up for ZEE5 using your mobile number or email ID, you will be required to provide your first & last name, set a ...
How do I watch ZEE5 on my television?
You can watch ZEE5 on your television either by using a SMART TV, a Streaming Media Device or a Set Top Box. To know how to watch ZEE5 on your television follow the steps below: Switch on your SMART TV. Go to your Smart Home / Hub on your TV. Search ...
How do I authenticate my device?
Looking to login to ZEE5 on your television or authenticate your device? Watch the the tutorial video or follow the steps shared below: Click on the Login or Register button on the ZEE5 welcome page. Login / Register with ZEE5 by using the ZEE5 app ...