Most of our content on ZEE5 can be downloaded to your device so you can watch them later. This feature is currently available on our Android and iOS app only.
To download a video, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to your account (You need to be logged in to be able to download content)
2. You can download content in either of the two ways:
a. When browsing for content, tap the 3 dots situated at the bottom right corner of a video thumbnail and tap "Save offline"
b. On the video details page, tap the "Download" (down arrow) icon just below the video.
3. Choose between Internal memory or SD card (if available) to save the file.
4. Choose the quality of the video you want to download. You can also make this your default setting by selecting the option "Make this my default setting". This will disable the prompt to choose a quality each time you download a video. To change this setting later, see How can I change my default video quality when downloading a video?
1. The option to download will only be presented on Movies and TV Episodes individually. The option to download a full season of a TV Series isn't available currently.
2. You may not see an option to download some videos, as they're subject to copyright.
3. If you're a registered user, downloads will remain active for 48 hours, post which the downloads would expire. You'd need to re-download the video once expired.
4. If you're a subscribed user, downloads will remain active till your subscription end date or for 48 hours, whichever is earlier. You'll need to re-download the video once expired.
5. If you're a subscribed user, If you go offline (without an internet/data connection) the downloaded video will remain active for a period of 48 hours only. Post which you will need to re-activate the downloaded video by connecting to the internet and clicking on 'Restore Download' on the downloaded video. This will not download the video again, but merely renew the downloaded video license.
6. Subtitles are not available for downloaded content.
How can I delete / log out a registered device, I get device limit reached error
To remove the devices attached to your account: Once you reach your device limit depending on the subscription plan you're on, you'll see a pop up on the newest device when you try to play a video, "Your device limit is reached. Do you want to add ...
Content Redressal Mechanism as per the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
CONTENT COMPLAINT If you wish to register any complaint in respect of any content available on ZEE5, kindly register the complaint with our grievance officer Ms.Urvashi Singh at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the below mandatory information, ...
I purchased a subscription/ZEEPLEX rental, but it’s not working
Made a payment but your subscription/ZEEPLEX rental isn't active, or is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away! Firstly, make sure that you are on the latest ZEE5 app version. Visit How can I enable automatic updates for the ZEE5 ...
Registering with ZEE5
Signing up with ZEE5 is easy. You can sign up with ZEE5 with your mobile number or email ID. Click here to register. If you're signing up for ZEE5 using your mobile number or email ID, you will be required to provide your first & last name, set a ...
How do I watch ZEE5 on my television?
You can watch ZEE5 on your television either by using a SMART TV, a Streaming Media Device or a Set Top Box. To know how to watch ZEE5 on your television follow the steps below: Switch on your SMART TV. Go to your Smart Home / Hub on your TV. Search ...