Times Prime Offer - How to claim 1-year (6+6-month) ZEE5 Premium subscription
Get 1-year ZEE5 Premium subscription with an annual Times Prime Membership.
- Valid from: 23rd March 2020
- Valid till: Till stocks last
- All paid Times Prime members are eligible to avail the ZEE5 Premium benefit.
How To Avail The Offer
- Locate the ZEE5 Premium offer on the Times Prime App.
- Click on Claim Now.
- A 6-month ZEE5 Premium subscription will be activated on your registered mobile number.
- You can avail the second 6-month ZEE5 Premium subscription once the validity of first 6-month plan is over.
Additional Details / Special Condition / Exclusion*
- The subscription is applicable to users only in India.
- ZEE5 subscription can only be availed till your annual Times Prime membership is valid.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is non-negotiable and non-binding.
- This offer is valid in India only.
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers made by Times Prime, ZEE5 or any other parties.
- The interpretation and implementation of the Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of ZEE5
- This offer is not redeemable for cash or credit and cannot be exchanged for any other product or service and has no residual value.
- To the extent permitted by law, ZEE5 or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents, shall not be liable for any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent on the part of ZEE5 or its representatives, employees, directors, officers or agents.
- ZEE5 reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify/clarify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Offer with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control or otherwise (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- ZEE5 reserves the right to add or delete any of the Terms and Conditions at any point of time at its sole discretion without serving any prior intimation to the users.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any part of the Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the remaining parts of the Terms and Conditions to the extent that it is severable.
- ZEE5 shall not be responsible and/or liable in any manner whatsoever in case of any failed transaction as part of this offer not liable for any failure relating to technical, hardware, software, server, website, or other issues of any kind to the extent that these may prevent the user from participating in this offer.
- This offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
- For any assistance or queries related to ZEE5 service, please reach out to us by clicking the ‘Write to us’ link given at the bottom of the page.
How can I delete / log out a registered device?
To remove the devices attached to your account: Once you reach your device limit depending on the subscription plan you're on, you'll see a pop up on the newest device when you try to play a video, "Your device limit is reached. Do you want to add ...
I purchased a subscription/ZEEPLEX rental, but it’s not working
Made a payment but your subscription/ZEEPLEX rental isn't active, or is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away! Firstly, make sure that you are on the latest ZEE5 app version. Visit How can I enable automatic updates for the ZEE5 ...
Registering with ZEE5
Signing up with ZEE5 is easy. You can sign up with ZEE5 with your mobile number or email ID. Click here to register. If you're signing up for ZEE5 using your mobile number or email ID, you will be required to provide your first & last name, set a ...
How do I watch ZEE5 on my television?
You can watch ZEE5 on your television either by using a SMART TV, a Streaming Media Device or a Set Top Box. To know how to watch ZEE5 on your television follow the steps below: Switch on your SMART TV. Go to your Smart Home / Hub on your TV. Search ...
Content Grievance Redressal as per the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021
For any complaints with respect to any Content available on ZEE5, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the objectionable content and your details including your name and mobile number and such other details as may be ...