Have you ever wondered what makes your Zee5 streaming experience smooth and enjoyable? It all boils down to having the right system settings and compatible devices. In this article, we'll guide you through the optimal system requirements and supported devices to ensure you have the best possible Zee5 experience.
Before we begin
Ensure you are getting the best viewing experience by updating your app to the latest version
For the Smoothest Web Experience
To enjoy seamless streaming on the Zee5 website, we recommend using:
• The latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP or above / MAC OS 10.2 or above.
For the Perfect Zee5 App Experience
The Zee5 application is designed to work optimally with the following system requirements:
• Android Devices: Running version 8.0 or above.
• iOS Devices: Running iOS 15.0 or above.
• Supported Smart TVs and Streaming Devices
Zee5 ensures your entertainment extends to the big screen. We support a range of smart TVs and streaming devices:
• All Android/ Google TV's: Android OS 7 & above.
• Samsung Smart TV: Manufactured 2017 and onwards with Tizen 3.0 and above.
• LG Smart TV: Manufactured 2017 and onwards with WebOS 3.5 and above.
• Apple TV: HD (4th Gen Onward) and 4K models.
• Amazon Fire Stick: Gen 2 and above.
• Google Chromecast: Gen 2 and above for casting (Physical devices only)
• We currently do not support playback over Sony smart TVs on the CEB platform - worry not you can connect a chromecast/ Firestick to your TV & stream all content seamlessly.
• For Mobile Plan and certain Telecom partnership plans: You can watch paid content exclusively on a Mobile device only.
• For Premium HD and Premium 4K: You can access all content across all our supported platforms (Mobile, Web and supported devices).
By adhering to these system requirements and using supported devices, you're set for a glitch-free, enjoyable Zee5 viewing experience. So, tune in, kick back, and immerse yourself in the world of entertainment that Zee5 brings to you!
Got questions? Need help? Click on the Chat link 👉 or visit our 'Write to Us' 👇section – we're here to assist you!