Made a payment but your subscription/ZEEPLEX rental isn't active, or is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away!
Have you logged in with the correct user ID?
Could you check if you have logged in with the same user ID that you used to purchase the subscription?
You may have purchased your subscription using another account with us. Such as your Email ID, or Mobile number, or even a Social login such as Google, Facebook or Twitter. If you did, please log out and log in again using the account you used to subscribe with us.
If you are already logged in with the correct user ID, try the steps given below:
A. If you've just purchased a subscription:
Sometimes there can be a delay between the payment system and ours. Please allow a few minutes for your subscription to be activated. If it's been more than a few minutes, please try the steps given below:
- Do not make a payment again.
- Check if your subscription is active by visiting the My Subscriptions or My Rentals page. To know how, see:
- How do I view my subscription information? ; or,
- Where can I view my ZEEPLEX rental information?
- Please log out of your account and log in again. This simple, but effective, method does the trick most of the times!
Have you purchased the subscription via iTunes?
If you have purchased a subscription recently via iTunes, here's what you can do:
- Make sure you're on the latest iOS app version.
- Open the ZEE5 mobile app.
- Tap the hamburger menu on the homepage.
- Tap Restore Purchases.
- Your ZEE5 subscription should get restored.
- Restore Purchase option is only available on the ZEE5 iOS App, and only for ZEE5 Premium subscriptions purchased through iTunes.
- This option will work only for the a ZEE5 Premium subscription that you recently purchased through iTunes.
- This option is not applicable for ZEEPLEX Rental purchases.
- If the payment was done through Amazon in-app purchase using your Amazon Firestick or your Amazon Fire TV, then sometimes those transactions can take up to 72 hours to be processed from Amazon's side.
B. If you've purchased a subscription/ZEEPLEX rental earlier, but it isn't reflecting now:
- Please log out and log in again using the account you used to subscribe with us.
- Check if your subscription is active by visiting the My Subscriptions or My Rentals page.
- If you see an active plan under My Subscriptions or My Rentals, your subscription/rental is active and you should be able to view ZEE5 Premium content.
C. If you still don't see an active subscription/ZEEPLEX rental:
If you have logged on to the right account and still don't see an active plan, please reach out to us by clicking the ‘Write to us’ link given at the bottom of the page (include the details given below). These details will help us investigate your query faster.