Made a payment but your subscription isn't active, or your subscription is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away!
If you've just purchased a subscription
Sometimes there can be a delay between the payment system and ours. Please allow a few minutes for your subscription to be activated. If it's been more than a few minutes, please try the steps given below:
- Do not make a payment again.
- Check if your subscription is active by visiting your My Subscriptions page. To know how, visit How do I view my subscription information?
- Please log out of your account and log in again. This simple, but effective, method does the trick most of the times!
Note: If the payment was done through Amazon in-app purchase using your Amazon Firestick or your Amazon Fire TV, then sometimes those transactions can take up to 72 hours to be processed from Amazon's side.
If you've purchased a subscription earlier, but it isn't reflecting now
You may have purchased your subscription using another account with us. Such as your Email ID, or Mobile number, or even a Social login such as Google, Facebook or Twitter.
- Please log out and log in again using the account you used to subscribe with us.
- Check if your subscription is active by visiting the My Subscriptions page. To know how, visit How do I view my subscription information?
- If you see an active plan under My Subscriptions, your subscription is active and you should be able to view ZEE5 Premium content.
If you still don't see an active subscription
If you have logged on to the right account and still don't see an active, please reach out to us by clicking the ‘Write to us’ link given at the bottom of the page (include the details given below). These details will help us investigate your query faster.