Accessing your downloaded videos - Android App
To access your downloads on the Android App, follow the steps below:
1. Tap the "Hamburger" menu (3 horizontal lines) on the top left corner of the screen. A menu will pull out.
2. Tap on "My Downloads" under "My Account" section.
You'll see all your downloads here. Click on any of them to play the video.
1. If you're a registered user, downloads will remain active for 48 hours, post which the downloads would expire. You'd need to re-download the video once expired.
2. If you're a subscribed user, downloads will remain active till your subscription end date or for 48 hours, whichever is earlier. You'll need to re-download the video once expired.
3. If you go offline (without an internet/data connection) the downloaded video will remain active for a period of 48 hours only. Post which you will need to re-activate the downloaded video by connecting to the internet and clicking on 'Restore Download' on the downloaded video. This will not download the video again, but merely renew the downloaded video license.
4. Subtitles are not available for downloaded content.
How can I access my downloaded videos?
To access your downloads, follow the steps by selecting the platform you're viewing ZEE5 on: Accessing your downloaded videos - Android App Accessing your downloaded videos - iOS App
Accessing your downloaded videos - iOS App
To access your downloads on the iOS App, follow the steps below: 1. Tap on "More" at the bottom right corner of the screen. 2. Tap on "My Downloads" under "My Account" section. You'll see all your downloads here. Click on any of them to play the ...
Adding / Viewing / Removing a video from your Watchlist - Android App
To add / view / remove a video from your Watchlist on the Android App, follow the steps below: To add a video to your Watchlist: Option 1: 1. When browsing for Videos, tap the 3 vertical dots next to a video thumbnail 2. Click on the "Add to ...
The downloaded video has no audio
Can you check if the volume level of your device has gone down? If it hasn't, follow the steps below to resolve the issue: Close the app and try again. Update the ZEE5 App. Try re-downloading and playing the same video. If you are still facing an ...
I can't see subtitles for my downloaded video
Subtitles aren't available for downloaded videos currently. We’ll be rolling out this feature soon. Do keep updating the ZEE5 App for the latest updates and features.
How can I delete / log out a registered device?
To remove the devices attached to your account: Once you reach your device limit depending on the subscription plan you're on, you'll see a pop up on the newest device when you try to play a video, "Your device limit is reached. Do you want to add ...
I purchased a subscription/ZEEPLEX rental, but it’s not working
Made a payment but your subscription/ZEEPLEX rental isn't active, or is missing? Don't worry, we'll have this sorted right away! Firstly, make sure that you are on the latest ZEE5 app version. Visit How can I enable automatic updates for the ZEE5 ...
Registering with ZEE5
Signing up with ZEE5 is easy. You can sign up with ZEE5 with your mobile number or email ID. Click here to register. If you're signing up for ZEE5 using your mobile number or email ID, you will be required to provide your first & last name, set a ...
How do I watch ZEE5 on my television?
You can watch ZEE5 on your television either by using a SMART TV, a Streaming Media Device or a Set Top Box. To know how to watch ZEE5 on your television follow the steps below: Switch on your SMART TV. Go to your Smart Home / Hub on your TV. Search ...
How do I authenticate my device?
Looking to login to ZEE5 on your television or authenticate your device? Watch the the tutorial video or follow the steps shared below: Click on the Login or Register button on the ZEE5 welcome page. Login / Register with ZEE5 by using the ZEE5 app ...